Children are some of the most energetic and fun loving beings on the planet. No matter what you do, it is indeed hard to clamp down their enthusiasm and craze for running around all the time for no apparent reason. It is indeed vital that they have the right kind of footwear when they are doing these extremely physical and swift activities. It is crucial that they have good quality footwear that will keep their feet protected in all terrain. Its actually not just the kids that want to be so physically active, even their parents tend to force them to attend gym class, basketball training, football training, etc. all kinds of activities that require to be very physically active. Therefore the children need a high-quality shoe that will help those young athletes do their thing without any hassles.
- At the Brooklyn kids store Runnin’ Wild, the Old Soles baby’s and kid’s high top sneakers are indeed a popular choice since they have been made with amazingly soft leather and some nice styles. The Velcro closure and also the rubber sole is a perfect choice for all those endless hours in the parks.
- Nike Huarache: The Extreme Sneaker is a fantastic choice for those who kids who love to participate in sporting endeavors. The shoes have proven to be one of the best choices because it is so easy to put one and even easier to take off. The Velcro is like the cherry on top. Which kid likes to tie up their laces multiple times in a day? Nike is at the top of their shoe game, and they don’t show any signs of slowing down.
- Another entry from Nike, the Nike Kids Revolution makes it to the top of the list when it comes to kids’ favorites, only because of the fact that it is so perfect and so light as well. It is a shoe that keeps your feet secure and cool. Easy-to-close and open Velcro system makes it a fantastic option for your school days.
- I am sure you saw coming, the next entry in the list, the Puma Kids Spirit TT made for kids of all ages. This one is especially made for high performance running and also can be worn to play football. It is undoubtedly not ideal for basketball because of its pointy sole which helps with running on sandy, grassy or muddy rel=”nofollow”surfaces. This maintains friction and helps the runner to stay in form and not skid or fall.
- You are probably wondering why Adidas isn’t on the list, so here it is, the Adidas Swift Run J Sneaker. Kids surely start prioritizing the look of the shoe over comfort, as they start growing up. But this one packs it all in an amazing looking shoe.